Morlan has rooms for hire which are suitable for a range of activities – from small interviews to large committees, from concerts and plays to craft fairs and social evenings, as well as conferences, public meetings, training courses, wedding receptions and all sorts of other events.
The rooms can be hired for as little as one hour – morning, afternoon or evening – at competitive rates. There are also concessionary rates for charity, community and religious groups and for events that conform to Morlan’s aims. The rates also decrease as the hire period increases (please get in touch for details).
We do our best to adapt each room to suit your requirements, and to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
Every hirer must conform to Morlan’s Terms and Conditions of Hire.
- A car park with sufficient parking for 12 cars (+1 disabled parking space). Parking spaces cannot be guaranteed.
- Disabled toilet and disabled access to all parts of the building.
- Baby changing facilities.
- Induction loop (in the hall).
- Equipment for hire (they must be booked in advance): PA system (hall only), digital projector, flip chart, CD player.
- Free public wi-fi in the Quiet Room and Coffee Bar area.
- Morlan has a licence to play recorded music.
- Photocopying (black and white or colour) can also be done at a reasonable rate.